- Student council: The student council comprises the vice-dean for student affairs and representatives from each year. Students work for students, which means that members solve problems associated with students, advocate for the welfare of students, contribute to a student-friendly and higher quality studies.
- Sport: FERI sports teams (volleyball, basketball and football) are competing in the University Sports League successfully for the past several years.
- Alumni Club: Alumni Club unites and connects graduates as well as creates an environment for creating business opportunities.
- Faculty choir: FERI choir was founded at the beginning of year 2012. Members are successfully performing at the award ceremonies at the faculty.
- Mountain Section FERI: In terms of socializing, quality leisure time and also to improve mutual relationships, the employees hang out outside their official duties.
- FERI table games club: Spend your Wednesday evenings playing table games from your friends from faculty!
- Photographic section FERI: Students and employees who are passionate about photography prepare an exhibition every few months. Their photographs are displayed at the faculty corridors.
- Student Cuts/Movie night: Institute of Media Communications is organizing a movie night every month. Once a year they also organize two-day Film Festival.